The Source: Los Angeles Football Stadium: The New Crown Jewel of the NFL

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Los Angeles Football Stadium: The New Crown Jewel of the NFL

As I'm sure most of you have heard, football is coming back to Los Angeles. There are a lot of mixed emotions regarding the yet to be announced Los Angeles team franchise and I'm as skeptical as the next guy. I've been a Green Bay Packers fan since the mid-1990s and regardless of what team becomes the Los Angeles team, I'm not so sure I'm willing to transfer my loyalty (Oh and Yes! I'm a bandwagon fan, I hopped on the Brett Favre bandwagon when I was 7 haha). 5 major candidates for the new Los Angeles franchise include the Vikings, Chargers, Jaguars, and our old friends the Raiders and Rams. 

Who do you want to come to LA???

Will you become a die-hard Los Angeles Football fan immediately???

Is it considered 'band-wagoning' to be loyal to a brand new team???

These are the questions us SoCal natives must address in the very near future (I'll be staring at myself in the mirror with the lights off for 24 hrs straight waiting for a revelation.....it's the proper way to do things). 

However there is 1 thing that everyone in SoCal can be certain about.....The Los Angeles Football Stadium is going to be the greatest stadium ever built!!!

The Facts as We Know Them:
***Greenest Stadium ever built! (LEED Certified)***
***From the same creators of the Staples Center***
***600 Acre Football Entertainment Experience***
***Located within 1 hour of 15.5 Million fans***
***Creates over 18,000 jobs on site***
***100% Privately Financed***
***Sexy as Fuck***



Believe IT!!!



We should see the culmination of this project by 2014 so, Los Angeles.....

Are You Ready for some FOOTBALL!!?!!?!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future..
    microblading los angeles

    ReplyDelete