The Source: Subliminal Verse #4

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Subliminal Verse #4

“I, Only”

Second time you called me I ignored it altogether
Hairs in my throat are standing on end and they always warned me that the ‘drip’ was the worst part
Spontaneity is surely underrated
But Let us return to the topic at hand and with time
 go and do likewise

It’s an unfortunate circumstance, essentially solitary
Platonic ventures offer medial indulgence
Of course it is this way
The sniper’s aim is so astute that he has never been seen missing a targeted shot and yet, this one humble desire encompasses only consequences of the refusal nature

Here comes the litigation
I’d like to be read my rights before prosecution

There goes his suffering
Because to be without desire is to follow the way to nirvana

Fractured antiques of memories once lived pile high but just out of sight
We’ll review things as they occuror if they even occur at all

I suppose some stories are left untold
Some destinies unfulfilled
Sanctuary
Immaculate

No comments:

Post a Comment